User Tag List

Page 1 of 28 111 ... LastLast

Default how old are you?

hey guys, i was wondering how old every one is, as far as i know christy is the only person older than me. i am 27

Hello!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    =(e)= : 1/12/16
    =(eG)= : 5/28/18
    =(eGO)= : 7/6/18

Legend foretells of a man with characteristics in which I share. This legend holds a prophecy devised thousands of years prior to our current state, in which this overwhelmingly handsome individual ruled over his people. With his devilishly charming physical attributes, the populous bowed without second thought, and with this allegiance this creature was able to quickly and efficiently overthrow his enemies with a combination of his truly loyal army as well as his leet skill in CSGO. The prophecy continues stating that this creature will rise again being able to continue his dominance, beginning in the realm of CSGO. So linking my current age with that of the passed creature as legend foretold is uncountable, however in my current state I am 17.

Last edited by Mac'N'Cheats; 11-02-2016 at 07:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by B Dawg View Post
    Legend foretells of a man with characteristics in which I share. This legend holds a prophecy devised thousands of years prior to our current state, in which this overwhelmingly handsome individual ruled over his people. With his devilishly charming physical attributes, the populous bowed without second thought, and with this allegiance this creature was able to quickly and efficiently overthrow his enemies with a combination of his truly loyal army as well as his leet skill in CSGO. The prophecy continues stating that this creature will rise again being able to continue his dominance, beginning in the realm of CSGO. So linking my current age with that of the passed creature as legend foretold is uncountable, however in my current state I am 17.
    k

l'm 25, but look like around 18 if you see my pic

CSGO: Clutch of the year 2015 <- Click Here To See
    MAC DADDIES > PPBOYZ ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
    eGO Recruits: 29
    =(e)= 1-25-15
    =(eG)= 4-21-15
    =(eGO)= 8-29-15
    Server Filling Crusader 6-12-15

I think the older members are going to be in our division. I am only 23 though.

=(e)= - 01/06/2016
    =(eG)= - 07/07/2016
    =(eGO)= - 10/18/2016

Page 1 of 28 111 ... LastLast