User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Default What Anime have you watched?

I know there is thread about anime that you are "currently watching," but I want to make one about the anime that people have already watched. I've watched plenty of anime, but it's safe to say that people here have watched more than me! I've kind of lost count of all the anime I've watched, so I'll try to list all of the shows that I can remember.

Anime: (In order of what I remember them by)
    -Attack on Titan S1+2 (I have yet to watch S3)
    -Kill la Kill
    -SAO 1+2 (idk if I want to catch up on this lmao)
    -Keijo!!!!!!! (total waste of my time tbh)
    -Initial D All Stages (pretty much my favorite anime of ALL TIME)
    -Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Bladeworks (by ufotable)
    -Fate/Zero
    -Fate Apocrypha
    -Akame Ga Kill
    -Danmachi
    -Touhou: Memories of Phantasm (fanmade anime, so I'm not sure if this counts lmao)
    -Touhou: A Summer Days Dream (same case as the last one)
    -Violet Evergarden (I recently watched this and I REALLY enjoyed this)
    -Kakeguru (uhhh, idek)
    -Seven Deadly Sins S1+2+3 (meh tbh)
    -Wangan Midnight (didn't enjoy as much as Initial D)
    -One Punch Man (I like)
    -Mob Psycho 100 (really like)
    -Blue Exorcist (meh)
    -Future Diary (meh)
    -Tokyo Ghoul S1+2 (ultra meh. I don't understand the appeal to this show and I won't watch S3)
    -Grimmiore of Zero (interestingish...)
    -Chivalry of a Failed Knight (me really likey)
    -Konosuba S1+2 (HILARIOUS, ME WANT S3 BAD)
    -Love Live! S1 (awful. I don't like Idol Anime. Not my thing)
    -Highschool DxD All Seasons (hehe)
    -Highschool of the Dead (hehe)
    -My Hero Academia S1+2 (pretty meh. I don't understand the hype)
    -Re:Zero (I enjoyed it, but I think it was overhyped)
    -Hyperdimension Neptunia (I watched this and I was obsessed with the main character enough to name myself after her)
    -The Irregular at Magic Highschool (Was interesting at first but turned really -boring towards the end)
    -Gurren Lagann (BOMBER. I loved this one)
    -Goblin Slayer (finished and was really good)
    -Fate/Extra Last Encore ( r e a l l y c o n f u s i n g )
    -Deathnote (was really cool)
    -Girls Last Tour (this show was surprisingly entertaining)
    -Elfin Lied (yikes, plus I watched in one sitting lmao)
    -Redline (MASTERPIECE)
    -Fate/Kaleid liner prisma illya (I watched the first movie and didn't bother with the rest lmao)
    -Drop Kick on my Devil (I don't even know)
    -Backstreet Girls: Gokudols (lmao)
    -Fate/Stay Night Heaven's Feel (big mad, but still enjoyed)

I have more for sure, but I can't remember them! I'll edit the post when I can remember the ones I didn't list!

What are all the anime that you have watched?
    Last edited by Saber; 02-20-2019 at 10:37 AM. Reason: changed a few things
    I'm honestly kind of a cinnamon roll

I've only watched Bleach, the one with Itchigo kurosaki, dont know how to spell it xD But its literly soo good.

Also I've watched attack on the titan s1 +s2.

I might have watched other but I can't remember.

Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk
    #FreeDxwn

Seinfeld is a good one. You should try it out
    Likes Desp liked this post
    Dislikes Simon disliked this post

The other thread is has more or less turned into an "Anime General" thread at this point. I don't see the harm in merging these together and just having the first renamed "Anime General" or something. And considering we most likely won't get the anime subforum back, I think one large concentrated thread could be better than several smaller threads. I'm sure @Simon wouldn't mind having the threads be joined, but I guess it depends if you want that as well. We actually used to have one back in the day: Link
    Last edited by _MEGA; 12-19-2018 at 03:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by _MEGA View Post
    The other thread is has more or less turned into an "Anime General" thread at this point. I don't see the harm in merging these together and just having the first renamed "Anime General" or something. And considering we most likely won't get the anime subforum back, I think one large concentrated thread could be better than several smaller threads. I'm sure @Simon wouldn't mind having the threads be joined, but I guess it depends if you want that as well. We actually used to have one back in the day: Link
    Wow! I had some really harsh words about Bleach at the time - clearly 14 year old Simon was triggered a bit by the endless filler at that point. Lol.

Anyways, whatever works for me. If you scroll through the current thread you can see everything I've watched for the past year or two. A more accurate look would be on my MAL account for a full list - it's not as big as MEGA's probably is, but it's enough to not want to bring it all over here lol

https://myanimelist.net/profile/iSimon19
    Likes Saber liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by _MEGA View Post
    I don't think I want the two threads to be merged. One thread has to deal with Anime that is currently being watched, and this one talks about anime that has already been watched. They are different enough to the point that they can just be separate threads, and I don't think having this thread as a standalone thread wouldn't hurt anything anyway.
    Likes Corrupted liked this post

I'm honestly kind of a cinnamon roll

Out of all the anime I've watched, I'd have to say Hunter x Hunter. It's 100% Should watch show. It's honestly so amazing.

Black Clover is good but there are times where I can't stand Asta's voice. xD
    Likes Saber liked this post

( = = )૭
    |Gaia Online|YouTube|DeviantART|Steam|Twitter|Tumblr|Twitch|Discord: SkyHetalian#5284|

eGO member since 1/18/09.

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast