User Tag List

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast

Hey, just wanted to give a shout out to Mister36. Thanks for setting up stuff like this and keeping the TF2 community vital. We've named you our Player of the Week for episode 336. Your Vintage Lo-Fi Longwave should drop in game the next time you play.

Quote Originally Posted by Agro View Post
    Hey, just wanted to give a shout out to Mister36. Thanks for setting up stuff like this and keeping the TF2 community vital. We've named you our Player of the Week for episode 336. Your Vintage Lo-Fi Longwave should drop in game the next time you play.
    Honestly, the credit should go to the rest TF2 Divisional Leadership as well. They all worked on getting this together and all have played a part in some way on this.

Quote Originally Posted by Agro View Post
    As Stealth said, big props to the whole team for helping set this up. We appreciate the support, and thanks for talking about it on the show.

It was a strange 20 minutes yesterday when I logged into TF2 and got a fancy hat, trying to figure out why I got it..
    My STEAM | My TWITCH

will you give us the sever on the date or will we get notified on teamspeak also i dont need a watercoolent i just want to win it to have

I main demoman on my HL team, will pipe/cannon kills count as points as long as you're playing a hybrid demoknight with a shield and sword?

I would like to ask one thing, I use the name "Xeno" on steam, but when I registered it said that there is already someone with that name, is it okay if I use "Xeno" in game instead of "Xeno426"?

Quote Originally Posted by maderofchacker View Post
    my name is maderofchacker is it ok?
    Yes

Quote Originally Posted by General Zod View Post
    will you give us the sever on the date or will we get notified on teamspeak also i dont need a watercoolent i just want to win it to have
    We will most likely post the server IPs (there will be multiple) here on the forums. You should also be able to search =(eGO)= in the server browser and they should be there (Not up yet though)

Quote Originally Posted by Franktrain View Post
    I main demoman on my HL team, will pipe/cannon kills count as points as long as you're playing a hybrid demoknight with a shield and sword?
    As much as I would have loved it being a hybrid demoknighter myself, there won't be any primaries allowed besides booties.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeno426 View Post
    I would like to ask one thing, I use the name "Xeno" on steam, but when I registered it said that there is already someone with that name, is it okay if I use "Xeno" in game instead of "Xeno426"?
    This is fine.
    My STEAM | My TWITCH

where do i get the IP for the one of the two Servers? (i dont see it anywhere ^^)

Quote Originally Posted by Bowproplays View Post
    where do i get the IP for the one of the two Servers? (i dont see it anywhere ^^)
    As I stated in the post above, the IPs will be placed once we have the servers up. There will also be more than 2.
    My STEAM | My TWITCH

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast