User Tag List

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast

Will there be an admin spectating the match to record the victories, or will it be that 1 team will submit the results individually?

Quote Originally Posted by A Terrible Player View Post
    I need the Wildcards! I joined as one and I don't WHAT team I'm on!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryoga Hibiki View Post
    So, uh... wildcards. I'm a bit stoopid, can't find them in the schedule. Could you give me a hand, please? (I'm really trying not to sound like an annoyance to the organizers, so sorry if I am.)
    Sorry about that!

Original post updated.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Mario View Post
    Will there be an admin spectating the match to record the victories, or will it be that 1 team will submit the results individually?
    Yes, I will try to get someone to watch each match. However, I would like screenshots at the end of each match.

If one of our team members can't make it, can we continue with a 4v5?

Also, my teammate Aqua still hasn't been added to our roster. A wildcard was put in by mistake.
    Last edited by Sleepteiner; 02-05-2015 at 06:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sleepteiner View Post
    If one of our team members can't make it, can we continue with a 4v5?

Also, my teammate Aqua still hasn't been added to our roster. A wildcard was put in by mistake.
    Sorry, I'll fix that.

You're welcome to continue 4v5, but I bet there will be some orphans hanging around our TS looking for a team.

We're not enforcing the rosters. As long as the captain shows up and the team name is correct, we'll be cool.

----
    Last edited by OatZ; 02-05-2015 at 08:10 PM. Reason: Nvm

Um... I see Top Street Plebs for two games on the 7th (both on the bottom image, one on the left, one on the right) and I do not see my team anywhere (Turbulentine).

Quote Originally Posted by Ether3al View Post
    Um... I see Top Street Plebs for two games on the 7th (both on the bottom image, one on the left, one on the right) and I do not see my team anywhere (Turbulentine).
    My bad Ether3al.
    It's on there now. 6th at 10PM.

Mister Adam what is TS, via forum, and PM?

Teamspeak.
    I will PM as many of the captains as I can. Assuming they have forum accounts and actually will check them.

That being said, if for whatever reason you haven't received the password via a PM, I will be available in Teamspeak.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast