User Tag List

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst ... 212 ... LastLast

Don't Spawn Me Now would be willing to switch with The Beckies for their "FEB 6th Server 9 8PM EST" time slot. (We are Feb 6th, Server 3, 6 PM EST)

Quote Originally Posted by Cocoa1703 View Post
    Hmmm...I see that my team (the Beckies) is playing at a very late time for us (1AM in the UK, where we live) even though I said to Isomnia Princess that we wouldn't be able to play at such a time before these new schedules were released. Well, I'm very sorry but all my other players have refused to play at this time. I think that we're going to have to be pulled out or moved into an earlier time slot (6 PM EST at the latest). Once again, I'm very,very sorry for this inconvenience.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nystical View Post
    Don't Spawn Me Now would be willing to switch with The Beckies for their "FEB 6th Server 9 8PM EST" time slot. (We are Feb 6th, Server 3, 6 PM EST)
    Thanks guys.
    Change has been made.

PDF version will be updated as soon as possible, pictures are up to date.

Due to the rapid delays my team captain from Teufort Triggermen, Josephgriffin, has backed out, and has instructed me to be team captain, And the rest of the team has also decided to back out. If you could move us to a different time which is more suitable for our team that'd be appreciated.

I'm afraid that several of my teammates have events this weekend, and will not be able to participate in this tournament. Could you please remove the Future Gadget Laboratory from the schedule? Again, I'm sorry to do this to you, but I hope the tournament goes well.

How will the server passwords be given to the team leaders will they be emailed or what? Question based on GTRRacer.

Quote Originally Posted by Woyrock View Post
    How will the server passwords be given to the team leaders will they be emailed or what? Question based on GTRRacer.
    This is very important to know. Are the servers going to be passworded after the teams get into the server?

Quote Originally Posted by Woyrock View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleepteiner View Post
    This is very important to know. Are the servers going to be passworded after the teams get into the server?
    Why wouldn't they be?

Yes. Captains will get the password before the match. Either by PM on these forums or via TS. Worst case, someone capable of locking the server will do so before the match and set a password and provide to those present.

So, uh... wildcards. I'm a bit stoopid, can't find them in the schedule. Could you give me a hand, please? (I'm really trying not to sound like an annoyance to the organizers, so sorry if I am.)

My team "GET_SPOOPERED" cannot participate in the tournament due to not being available this weekend. If it was as originally planned, we could have.

Sorry for the late inconvenience.

I need the Wildcards! I joined as one and I don't WHAT team I'm on!

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst ... 212 ... LastLast