User Tag List

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Insomnia Princess View Post
    Host: EdgeGamers servers
    AND if you want to practice before the showdown, you can do so on their public servers.
    Shouldn't that be "our" public servers?

=(eGO)= KelpTheGreat: I've almost filled all the chests with coal!
    =(eGO)=|Canii: YASSSSS
    =(eGO)=|Canii: Gotta fill Aqua's stocking at christmas somehow

Benuc being silly

Ithuriel being silly

Idol, on the scary story contest: [It's] too bad I [missed] this contest, else I would have entered with the shortest story ever:

> sm_ban
    > [Console] you do not have access to this command

Quote Originally Posted by KelpTheGreat View Post
    Shouldn't that be "our" public servers?
    No. Practice is on their servers, as listed in the OP.
    Be soft. Do not let the world make you hard. Do not let the pain make you hate. Do not let the bitterness steal your sweetness. Take pride that even though many in the world may disagree, you still believe it to be a beautiful place. ~ Iain Thomas

Hey. I'm going to be making a team and signing up for the tourney. Could I sign up all the players on my team in the thread or do they all have to make edge-gamers accounts for us to sign up? It'd be nice if they didn't have to, but I guess we'll do it if we need to.

Thanks for hosting the cup!

Quote Originally Posted by KevinIsPwn View Post
    Hey. I'm going to be making a team and signing up for the tourney. Could I sign up all the players on my team in the thread or do they all have to make edge-gamers accounts for us to sign up? It'd be nice if they didn't have to, but I guess we'll do it if we need to.

Thanks for hosting the cup!
    We'd like for them each to, as a way to track everyone who will be participating. I know it's a little extra trouble but we appreciate it. Thanks!
    Be soft. Do not let the world make you hard. Do not let the pain make you hate. Do not let the bitterness steal your sweetness. Take pride that even though many in the world may disagree, you still believe it to be a beautiful place. ~ Iain Thomas

#14 yeah sure thing

Also, I think I read something about our steam IDs. How do I go about adding that to my account info?

ty

edit: found it.
    Last edited by KevinIsPwn; 01-05-2015 at 02:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Insomnia Princess View Post
    You can have him sign up as a sub.
    Awesome thanks!

Is there any info on when the tourney will begin? Because I'm probably not the only one with school, be it college, a JC, or high school.

Quote Originally Posted by Stemcake View Post
    Is there any info on when the tourney will begin? Because I'm probably not the only one with school, be it college, a JC, or high school.
    The plan is to start if Friday night after people have time to be home from school/work/etc. Then run matches on Sat and Sun during the day. Timing also partly depends on the number of signups so we can see what we have to work with. It's why we're closing signups a week before the event.

Team Sandbag Inc inbound
    GO PACK GO!
    Old school eGO dude.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast