User Tag List

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 5 ... LastLast

Those who showed up thank you for playing, the list will probably be out sometime in the middle of the weak. Probably 8 players will be chosen and a threes team may be made as well for those interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Spathika View Post
    Those who showed up thank you for playing, the list will probably be out sometime in the middle of the weak. Probably 8 players will be chosen and a threes team may be made as well for those interested.
    Hello?

Quote Originally Posted by RoB^E View Post
    Hello?
    hey

ďNever argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

These are tenative positions. Congratulations to those that made in on here but I had a hard time deciding the team. If you would like to switch positions let me know. Also I tried to pair everyone with people they play well with or often with. If the subs would like to make a third team let me know and I can do another tryout of sorts or you can handpick to get you guys 2 more.

Team ? it is your job to play at least once a week. You can play more but just try to get one game going and let me know that you do so I can record it. Also in the near future there will be a Team A vs Team ? match, so you better get ready. And find me on TS with your team to tell me what letter you want your team to be known as.

Team A: Zam - Jungler

Team ?: Shiznoe-Support
    Robe-ADC
    Lava-top
    KoreaXD-mid
    touchmyward-jungle
    subs:
    Brbrbrburubeuubeueueuheuuehuhueh
    dOx
    frosty
    Dursont
    Last edited by Spathika; 10-16-2014 at 07:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Spathika View Post
    These are tenative positions. Congratulations to those that made in on here but I had a hard time deciding the team. If you would like to switch positions let me know. Also I tried to pair everyone with people they play well with or often with. If the subs would like to make a third team let me know and I can do another tryout of sorts or you can handpick to get you guys 2 more.

Team ? it is your job to play at least once a week. You can play more but just try to get one game going and let me know that you do so I can record it. Also in the near future there will be a Team A vs Team ? match, so you better get ready. And find me on TS with your team to tell me what letter you want your team to be known as.

Team A: Zam - Jungler

Team ?: Shiznoe-Support
    Robe-ADC
    Lava-top
    KoreaXD-mid
    Frosty-jungle
    subs:
    dOx
    Brbrbrbrhhuehueuheuhehueuhueuhe
    Dursont
    Excuse me? I tried out of team z what is this ? madness....

New name team 69
    Last edited by kilroyy-; 10-16-2014 at 05:20 PM.

Summoner Name: WildTurtl
    How often you usually play: All day ERRR day
    roll/favorite champion: Urgod Top
    current rank/or how many normal games : Bronze 5, -13 LP (had to dodge twice.)
    =(eGO)= Storm: suayn suay swag swagosaur

=(eGO)= Storm : I'll play legit now, because that's just the kind of guy I am.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 5 ... LastLast