User Tag List

Default Battle of Graxia

Well guys! this is it! the new League of Legends killer Right here boys THE BATTLE OF GRAXIA it is free to play on steam and it is the best game I have ever played Spathika showed me it and he said hes quitting league to go pro in it and I think im going to join him!!! Lets all go pro RIGHT SPATH? RIGHT?

the battle of what? never heard of it, sounds interessting, i'll have to look into it

The elvish translates to "Not all who wander are lost."

i to am pro level at battle of garcia
    Last edited by Horton; 06-07-2013 at 02:05 PM.

trolololololololololololololololololololololololol ololololololololololololololololololololololololol ololololololololololololololololololololololololol ololololololololololololololololololololololololol ololololololololololololololololololololololololol ololololololololololololololololololololololololol ololololololololololololololololololololololololol ololololololololololololololololololololololololol ololololololololololololololololololololololololol ololololololololololololololololololololololololol ololololololololololololololololololololololololol ololololololololololololololololololololololololol ololololololololololololololololololololololololol ololololololololololololololololololololololololol ololololololololololololololololololololololololol ololololololololololololololololololololololololol ololololololololololololololololololololololololol ololololololololololololololololololololololololol ololololololololololololololololololololololololol ololololololololololololololololololololololololol ololololololololololololololololololololololololol ololololololololololololololololololololololololol ololololololololololololololololololololololololol ololololololololololololololololololololololololol ololololololololololololololololololololololololol ololololololololololololololololololololololololol ololololololololololololololololololololololololol ololololololololololololololololololololololololol ololololololololololololololololololololololololol ololololololololololololololololololololololololol ololololololololololololololololololololololololol ololololololololololololololololololololololololol ololololololololololololololololololololololololol ololololololololololololololololololololololololol ololololololololololololololololololololololololol ololololololololololololololololololololololololol ololololololololololololololololololololololololol ololololololololololololololololololololololololol ololololololololololololololololololololololololol ololololololololololololololololololololololololol ololololololololololololololololololololololololol ololololololololololololololololololololololololol ololololololololololololololololololololololololol ololololololololololololololololololololololololol ololololololololololololololololololololololololol ololololololololololololololololololololololololol ololololololololololololololololololololololololol ololololololololololololololololololololololololol ololololololololololololololololololololololololol ololololololololololololololololololololololololol ololololololololololololololololololololololololol ololololololololololololololololololololololololol ololololololololololololololololololololololololol ololololololololololololololololololololololololol ololololololololololololololololololololololololol ololololololololololololololololololololololololol olololololo