User Tag List

Default New Map: Magma Chamber

If you have been watching the all-star stuff happening this weekend you may have noticed the new map they used for the 1v1 and 2v2 stuff.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lf7dxmZhL_E[/ame]

There is talk about changing it into a 5v5 map and adding it to online play. Any thoughts?

kind of like howling abyss but more pathways.

Looks pretty cool

Nothing to say. Its just a mid portion from summoners rift with fire and molten rocks.

Best play on that map imo. Toyz vs Misaya.

why they not focusing on what they said they where gonna do like 2 years ago with that new 5s map i mean seems like they just release arams and 1v1 maps rather than upping there selection idk i think it would be better if they came out with some new 5s maps

It's a cool enough map and I would not mind one bit playing 2v2 with a friend, don't know how much I would like it with a random though.

it's better then ARAM 5vs5 map cause one game is way shorter. You win by getting first blood or by killing 100 minions. I like that cause you can play it when you're bored and try a lot chapions without getting slamed in a 30 min long match

it's 2 kills 100 minions or first turret, i'd like this as a 2v2 map, brings a new aspect into the game where we already have an ARAM map and already have a 5v5 map :p 1v1 would be cool to
    If you don't have access to our recruitment forums please visit This Link

they said it will probably go out before season 4 so it will go out by next summer i guess. But 1vs1 and 2vs2 on that map would be great