User Tag List

Thread: O hai guys!

Default O hai guys!

I suck at this game

Any tips please I need to get good but Spathika keeps telling me to go AD Teemo!!! IM NOT A GOOD TEEEMO SPATH I TOLD U THIS BUDDY!

I NEED TIPS GUYS please help. im a noob

well personally ap teemos are better, just build them pure ap

The elvish translates to "Not all who wander are lost."

Default Are you sure?

Are u sure pure ap is a great idea? I mean what about boots?

Look jake, dont listen to spath, he is dumb, listen to me and go ap vayne. you build lichbane first and then dfg, use your tumble to get lichbane effect, the win the game. its very easy to get to challanger like this. trust me

Quote Originally Posted by Pika View Post
    Look jake, dont listen to spath, he is dumb, listen to me and go ap vayne. you build lichbane first and then dfg, use your tumble to get lichbane effect, the win the game. its very easy to get to challanger like this. trust me
    the truth

Quote Originally Posted by slasherswat View Post
    Are u sure pure ap is a great idea? I mean what about boots?
    http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-le...p-guide-271227

ever looking for a build for a champion this is the site to go the have a build for every champion in League

the link is the one i use for teemo

The elvish translates to "Not all who wander are lost."

TBH i think pika helped me the most here... now pika listen I founf that maxing my E on vayne is the best cause the damage scaling on her stun is OP!!!

Quote Originally Posted by slasherswat View Post
    TBH i think pika helped me the most here... now pika listen I founf that maxing my E on vayne is the best cause the damage scaling on her stun is OP!!!
    She scales all ad. Just played a game with pika and he went like 3-12 with ap vayne. Just got random kills with the sheen. It went awefully bad.