User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Quote Originally Posted by VeridianKiwi View Post
    depends on your version of what a troll should look and sound like. the trolls in the hobbit look nothing like trundle, so who's to say what one should look like? but then, what's your version of a troll? im curious now
    It's not more how they look like. It's more how they act and present themselves in other ways. Like you said, the trolls in Hobbit and LoTR are way different.

The image of a troll Trundle had was of a mischievous character who went around wherever, did what he wanted and laughed his ass off while doing it. I guess you can say he also had some of an everyday troll on the Internet in him. I just can't play Trundle the same way anymore without spamming his laugh anymore. It's just not as fun anymore.
    😸

Quote Originally Posted by Jawneh View Post
    It's not more how they look like. It's more how they act and present themselves in other ways. Like you said, the trolls in Hobbit and LoTR are way different.

The image of a troll Trundle had was of a mischievous character who went around wherever, did what he wanted and laughed his ass off while doing it. I guess you can say he also had some of an everyday troll on the Internet in him. I just can't play Trundle the same way anymore without spamming his laugh anymore. It's just not as fun anymore.
    ahh makes sense now and i will agree his laugh is pretty weird even for a troll. too bad you dont like playing him now maybe you'd grow to like him?

The elvish translates to "Not all who wander are lost."

I just checked. Luckily all the old voice files are with the classic Trundle skin. I can still laugh my ass off!
    😸

well thats good ) least now you can be happy and play the version that you want

The elvish translates to "Not all who wander are lost."

Trundle was changed actually. They removed the tenacity from his E and changed his ult to deal 20/24/28% max hp(magic) damage and his Q reduces the enemies AD now too.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2