User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Quote Originally Posted by Too_Tall View Post
    I haven't done it in solo queue but me and my friends are 3/0 with this comp now. Its actually really fun and really strong.
    what if they ban darius or j4 those are super popular bans o.O

I named my baby "bass", so i can drop it and it would be alright.
    =(eGO)= Sephiroth | EC | #KBMOD: 1v1 меня IRL

funniest thing ever seen. very well done, but that team looks scary to go against

Quote Originally Posted by Pika View Post
    Man, that is every team I've ever had in ranked solo queue.....
    or the teams that have so much CC you cant even breath

Quote Originally Posted by N-Light View Post
    what if they ban darius or j4 those are super popular bans o.O
    I rarely see darius or j4 bans anymore
    "Non sibi sed patriae"
    "I don't have excuses, I have reasons"

Quote Originally Posted by VeridianKiwi View Post
    funniest thing ever seen. very well done, but that team looks scary to go against
    If you ever get a chance with friends to try it do it with teleport, the four man counter-gank dunk is so funny to pull off. Its 1 v 3 then all the sudden a ward appears behind the enemy team and someone is teleporting in. Wait not just one but two...three...four! now its all of the sudden 5 v 3 and you clean them up. (recommended after six)
    "Non sibi sed patriae"
    "I don't have excuses, I have reasons"

If you ever get a chance with friends to try it do it with teleport, the four man counter-gank dunk is so funny to pull off. Its 1 v 3 then all the sudden a ward appears behind the enemy team and someone is teleporting in. Wait not just one but two...three...four! now its all of the sudden 5 v 3 and you clean them up. (recommended after six)
    sounds like fun. must try that sometime

that happened to me last night, i ganked a low hp orianna at bot, and two of the enemy team teleported to a minion right behind me and just owned me. Got the kill but they killed me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2