User Tag List

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst ... 313 ... LastLast

eGO name: Rdinator
    Class: Demoman
    Image (A clear image of your loadout with desired character pose, optional*): http://imgur.com/5jd3Tdx
    Visible items, your chosen hat/misc (optional): Orbiting fire Tipplers tricorne, Bearded bombardier, professors pineapples painted white, Strange Festive Grenade launcher.
    Additional criteria (optional): No specific pose. Only two requests are to include my baby (SFGL) and the O. fire Tricorne to make the final product look like I actually know how to play tf2 ._. and to make it like you did Stormchaser's if you can pweese :3
    Last edited by Rdinator; 05-02-2013 at 10:05 PM.
    <3 Deeluxxed (Totally platonically ;D)

=(eGO)= Sanctified Aberration: RD, If you spoke any more smoothly, butter would come out of your mouth
    Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth
    Sincerely,
    Your friendly neighbourhood server monkey.

eGO name: Clone394
    Class: Soilder
    Image (A clear image of your loadout with desired character pose, optional*): http://i1280.photobucket.com/albums/...ps40cafd67.jpg

Visible items, your chosen hat/misc (optional): Replace the Rocket Launcher with the Direct hit, the chosen hat is The War Pig Conspicuous style and can it be Austrialium Gold, and a Gold ballonicorn.
    "I don't cry for dead because I'm sad, I cry for them because they cannot do so them selves."
    "So please, sleep with this trauma that leaves you sleepless." Best quotes ever.

Here you go, StormChaser

I probably should have uploaded this yesterday but I was distracted by the Meet n' Greet ^^;
    Last edited by Exegguru; 04-14-2013 at 12:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Exegguru View Post
    Here you go, StormChaser

I probably should have uploaded this yesterday but I was distracted by the Meet n' Greet ^^;
    Aww the kitty is so cute!

eGO name: Theo
    Class: Heavy
    Visible items, your chosen hat/misc (optional):
    Heavy's Hockey Hair (white)
    All-Father
    Cheater's Lament
    Additional criteria (optional): make a happy pootis-man

These are awesome. If VP looked that cute in game, I'd feel bad about sending so epping much demospam his way. I'd still do it; but I'd feel bad about it.

Goyan-Tanuki, your drawing is finished

Note: GTRRacer001 you would be next but the link to your image is currently unavailable. Your spot will be reserved until the link is fixed.
    Last edited by Exegguru; 04-14-2013 at 12:32 AM.

This is amazing, but bro, this should be on the art tf2 subforum. But still, expect a request from me!
    Feel free to skype or Steam friend me. If I'm online and I can, I will answer.

Grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brudduh, I hurt people.
    -Scout
    Well, time to visit your mother!
    -Spy

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Space Butterfly View Post
    This is amazing, but bro, this should be on the art tf2 subforum. But still, expect a request from me!
    TF2 doesn't have an art subform
    There are no strings on me.

xD sorry to keep you waiting PolishSnipa, my assignment is due on May 7th. It is a project worth 20% of my grade so I'm giving it priority for now but if I get bored I may work on requests. You are next on the list though, since GTRRacer's link is currently down.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst ... 313 ... LastLast