User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default The Greatest Spawn Room Integrity Assessment of All Time

If you are tired of seeing this add, register on our forums.
    As you might have heard, two days ago the honorable Fast Camp Task Force (#FCTF) was successful in assessing the integrity of the 2Fort spawn room for a total of 15 minutes straight. Not only was the efficiency of the spawn room at an all time high, but also every member of the Fast Camp Task Force involved in this assessment was rank "O," and composed nearly the entire red team, as you can see from Dark X's screenshot here. Besides the use of Sticky Bomb-Guided Spawn Door Integrity Assessments, generous medical aid by yours truly, and at one point four (4) Level 3 Automatic Spawn Assessment Streamlining Sentries, another reason this may possibly be the greatest Spawn Room Maintenance Project of all time was that throughout the assessment, almost no members of the blue team left the server, which ensured the maximum efficiency of the spawn room for the greatest period of time possible.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CXFd15cBqg[/ame]

Later today I will update the description with some video highlights, including: soldiers carrying the enemy intelligence and taunting in front of the enemy spawn room during the Assessment, numerous confidential Fast Camp Task Force strategy discussions, a total of seven (7) ubers by yours truly in one life, etc.
    Last edited by strabes; 12-30-2012 at 11:52 AM.

You little bunch of intolerable little girls are an abomination to the glorious society of serious Team Fortress 2 players
    Last edited by GTRRacer001; 12-30-2012 at 09:18 AM.
    R^4

Quote Originally Posted by GTRRacer001 View Post
    You little bunch of intolerable little girls are an abomination to the glorious society of serious Team Fortress 2 players
    GTR, I sense you have some mixed feelings about the FCTF? Perhaps you should clarify...

i'm indifferent about the FCTF. if they start camping like that again, though, i'll either join in or go make a sandwich, depending on which team i'm on.
    I am an immature tool.

to be honast, that was the most fun ive had on 2fort in a long time

and lol, my bright green hat stood out so much
    Last edited by Wubstep; 12-30-2012 at 11:46 AM.

eGO's offical third wheel

The Fast-Fill Task Force disagrees.
    I reported this video.

<3
    I am a Rage-Inducing Primeval Warrior when I play Medic

Oh god, you guys are awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by My Dad
    The internet is so slow because there is a little Chinese man in a back room somewhere who has to read everything first.
    Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    My family now thinks I'm weirder than before, because people from the internet are sending me mustard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exegguru
    You should become president of the world honor

Your IQ will be one above a rock.

“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Quote Originally Posted by GTRRacer001 View Post
    It might just be me here, but it seems as if you're upset. Is everything ok?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast