User Tag List

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Goz View Post
    Ah yes holiday cards. I do wonder where Modus disappeared to.
    Cool thread :D too bad I missed out in a card from idol

To answer your question I've been really busy with school, work, and grad school (university let me start before I finished all my undergrad degrees lololol)
    Last edited by ModusPwnens; 12-30-2012 at 07:47 PM.

Code:
    ______  ___     _________              
    ___   |/  /___________  /___  _________
    __  /|_/ /_  __ \  __  /_  / / /_  ___/
    _  /  / / / /_/ / /_/ / / /_/ /_(__  ) 
    /_/  /_/  \____/\__,_/  \__,_/ /____/

I got my pony :D! I'll post pictures here if I can later.

“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

So today's the day I received my holiday card...
    I see this on the doorstep. Very suspicious, possibly a bomb.

I decide to open it... so far so good.

The card is written in Pyro's native tongue, (And a line from The Call of the Cthulhu)

It isn't a bomb, or poison... it is sweet sweet mustard.

Idol, you are crazy for sending that much mustard. However I am happy to eat it all.
    My family now thinks I'm weirder than before, because people from the internet are sending me mustard.
    But that's okay. Thanks, this was the dabes Christmas present evar.

Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    My family now thinks I'm weirder than before, because people from the internet are sending me mustard.
    Dat line.

Oh, wait. CALLED IT.

Quote Originally Posted by My Dad
    The internet is so slow because there is a little Chinese man in a back room somewhere who has to read everything first.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exegguru
    You should become president of the world honor

[/SIZE]

Idol, you are crazy for sending that much mustard. However I am happy to eat it all.
    But that's okay. Thanks, this was the dabes Christmas present evar.
    Oh my...
    There are no strings on me.

Quote Originally Posted by Idol View Post

What you should NOT do:

-complain when you receive a box of bees, some mustard, a cheese log, or my lawn clippings. Remember, you're the one who agreed to accept a package from Idol. You really should have put some more thought into that first.
    So today's the day I received my holiday card...
    I see this on the doorstep. Very suspicious, possibly a bomb.

Given what Idol said, it was VERY possibly a bomb. Perhaps a sticky bomb!

I'm glad Meep got her mustard. Maybe she won't dominate me as often when I try to Pyro v. Pyro her…
    Last edited by oey192; 01-01-2013 at 02:26 PM.

Glad you liked it Meep. I'm not sure how many of you remember him, but there once was a guy named Dayman in Hat Division. He had a bizarre taste aversion/phobia to mustard. So of course a couple of us clowns (Zero, xosniper, Idol) took it upon themselves to sneak mustard references in whenever possible. e.g. this shot of my beer collection. So, to be honest, the "mustard" line in my original post was an inside joke for a very small handful of people. I had no idea Meep was such a mustard aficionado. However, once the concept was out there I figured maybe a take-out packet or two of mustard stuff in with the card. But, in typical Idol fashion I decided to go completely over the top

Quote Originally Posted by Idol View Post
    Glad you liked it Meep. I'm not sure how many of you remember him, but there once was a guy named Dayman in Hat Division. He had a bizarre taste aversion/phobia to mustard. So of course a couple of us clowns (Zero, xosniper, Idol) took it upon themselves to sneak mustard references in whenever possible. e.g. this shot of my beer collection. So, to be honest, the "mustard" line in my original post was an inside joke for a very small handful of people. I had no idea Meep was such a mustard aficionado. However, once the concept was out there I figured maybe a take-out packet or two of mustard stuff in with the card. But, in typical Idol fashion I decided to go completely over the top
    That's what I expected. Take-out packets. Can't believe you actually gave her jars of mustard! XD
    But you didn't have to cut me off
    Make out like it never happened and that we were nothing
    And I don't even need your love
    But you treat me like a stranger and that feels so rough

Now I'm just somebody that you used to know

Quote Originally Posted by oey192 View Post
    Given what Idol said, it was VERY possibly a bomb. Perhaps a sticky bomb!
    Or perhaps a mustard bomb.
    Quote Originally Posted by Emmy View Post
    You are also a butthead but the cutest girl as well
    Quote Originally Posted by Antraze View Post
    Of course you're the best girl, you're the cutest, afterall~.
    Quote Originally Posted by Insomnia Princess View Post
    Good thing you're cute.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazoo View Post
    Considering you are the most adorable member in eGO, I would expect you to understand the kawaii-ness. :o
    Quote Originally Posted by Caelestis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal View Post
    Can I change my name to Nunnally and then complain that I never see who kills me?
    Nonsense. If you're going to be someone who complains, you're going to be renamed Rolo.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 ... LastLast