User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 4

Quote Originally Posted by MaLm View Post
    Yeah I can join over I think, I got 100 mb/s so
    I didn't mean to imply that you all had to join NA server, I'm sure I can join your server no problem. The hard part will be finding a good time to do it.
    Stumped the VG Screenshot Thread on 12/02/2008 (Only person to do so when it was active)

Retired. Thanks for a great 7 years.

*Yeah. im on Swedish time. I don't know the time difference from where you are at.
    CS:GO @ Malm

Always happy to play with you!

Panzer and I played last week in what would be my early Wednesday afternoon. He's in Denmark and I'm not sure if there's a zone between there and you.

Wednesdays are my best bet, but I probably won't be on this week. I'll be afk running real life errands most of the day.
    Stumped the VG Screenshot Thread on 12/02/2008 (Only person to do so when it was active)

7-2-15 with Morgana. I think I found my AP nuker lol.

Thanks for the crash course Keith. You'd have been proud with how I played her. This was actually my second game with her, but my first only lasted 5-10 minutes because my team surrendered early. *sigh*

I find it funny how I haven't said anything on here in awhile and you still address me, for I am everywhere. The patron saint of league. lol

Though for the record I wouldn't really consider Morgana a real nuker, shes a bit more utility based despite the fact she can kill pretty fast if she gets farmed (and she farms real easy if you just speed level tormented soil and drop it on minion waves). Veigar/Leblanc are examples of nukers, they blow out huge amounts of damage in under a second and don't really give time to react whereas morg's ult and puddle of black goo give you some time to flash out or cast heal to save yourself.

That's all irrelevant though if you do well with her then that's all good. If you like her style you may consider trying out swain.
    I was born with hearing loss, this is why I don't talk much on vent or respond to everything aimed at me in chaotic situations. If in game with me and absolutely positively need to ensure that I hear you over all the other chatter, type it.

lol, I mentioned you in that post because I remember our Vyze vs. Morgana duel as I used her. So I was pretty solid with her combo and even used her shield ability on team mates to great effect. I remember you saying she was more tactical defense but like you said she was very flexible and I was able to get aggressive with her very easily. Also finally have flash so I was able to get out of gank attempts quickly too.

My mid duel that game was actually Morgana vs. Veigar and I won every time.

I bought Swain a long time ago lol. Now that I have an idea of how to build ap casters I may use him more often!

Yeah 'Panzer and I dont have time difference so thats all good. Add me on LoL. CurtainMan is my IGN
    CS:GO @ Malm

Always happy to play with you!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 4