User Tag List

View Poll Results: Are you a member of PSC?

Voters
321. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

54 16.82%
  • I used to be

67 20.87%
  • No, and I don't want to be

102 31.78%
  • No, and I can't because of my rank

28 8.72%
  • No, but I want to be

38 11.84%
  • I'm not an eGO member. Trolls unite!

11 3.43%
  • Other (please explain)

21 6.54%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 6

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Cigarjohn View Post
    At one time I wanted to be a member of PFC, but after I sent in my application, I was refused as a DL told me that I was red flagged by council. When I tried to get to the bottom of it, council said they didn't red flagged me. Totally confused. And I'm a really good at writing and grammer. Oh well, tis' is life.

P.S. I still love eGO no matter if I was red flagged or not. It is my true home.

P.S.S. anyone want to play GuildWars 2 or Borderlands 2 with me?

Dang it, it won't allow me to edit my message. I made a grammer error. Fail !!!!

"Remember, that most everyone you meet online is more or less a person hiding behind a username and they may not be who or what they appear or project themselves to be!"
    -Cigarjohn-

Quote Originally Posted by XxMayaFTWxX View Post
    Psc???

I meant PFC. Fail again on my part and I'm supposed to be great at grammar too. Fail

"Remember, that most everyone you meet online is more or less a person hiding behind a username and they may not be who or what they appear or project themselves to be!"
    -Cigarjohn-

I meant PFC. Fail again on my part and I'm supposed to be great at grammar too. Fail

Again I failed I meant "PSC". Major "FAIL"

-Cigarjohn-

Angry

Again I failed I meant "PSC". Major "FAIL"
    I don't think I'm cut out for this PSC stuff anyway. I'll just go back to my heavy gaming and stay away from everything.

-Cigarjohn-

Talking

No, but I would like to join the PCS, because I used to do the welcome to the clan message back when we had houses and I also welcomed players to Dam Busters House!
    Do unto others as you would have them do to you!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 6