User Tag List

Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst ... 313 ... LastLast

One of my first screenshots of MC. I planted trees inside and hollowed out the hill behind it as my home.

This was on another server a long time ago before i found ego.
    Someone made a system so zombies wont attack you when you went to sleep . The player made it for every body and put this little rhyme at the bed . The machine just retracted a piston to make water pour on you and zombies would not spawn if that happened
    ** if you can not see the sign it says**
    When you Wet the Bed, Mobs Stay Dead, Pull the lever so you can pee , and a good night you will see.

Made this in about 20 minutes. I like the background because it reminds me of the windfish.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyprias View Post

Hummm. Zombie veal.
    baby zombie is so cute :3

This is my home. I'm still debating whether or not to put a lava moat around it. I thought about building a town around it, but I'm gonna wait until the server resets again so I'll have time to plan it out properly in singleplayer.
    Last edited by Rassle; 08-05-2012 at 11:35 AM. Reason: broken image

Quote Originally Posted by Rassle View Post

This is my home. I'm still debating whether or not to put a lava moat around it. I thought about building a town around it, but I'm gonna wait until the server resets again so I'll have time to plan it out properly in singleplayer.
    that will be around december..............

Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst ... 313 ... LastLast