User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

Thread: AMA SnowCanary

Quote Originally Posted by SnowCanary View Post
    I was planning on doing so, but I guess you don't want it
    Wat are you talking about, maybe you should look at my post again?

Quote Originally Posted by Noblewarrior View Post
    Wat are you talking about, maybe you should look at my post again?
    You can make an offer here if you want:

http://www.edge-gamers.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=208044

I'd love to update the rejection counter
    Quote Originally Posted by Idol View Post
    Pfftt...you camp the main spawn exit. That's shooting fish in a barrel. People have no idea you are there until they get gibbified. The alt spawn has two exits so at least there they would have a 50/50 chance. Nope, you pick the main spawn with one exit. Your way is like taking candy from a baby after you gave said baby some knockout drops.
    I game on eGO servers as Idol, but I advise/spawn camp on eGO servers as SnowCanary.
    I hope you're not suggesting I consider the consequences of my actions before I ban. What kind of admin would I be if I did that?

Quote Originally Posted by Caelestis View Post
    If you knew nothing else about SnowCanary, the one thing that should have been apparent is his respect for Razor1, the original master of kicking ass.

You can make an offer here if you want:

http://www.edge-gamers.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=208044

I'd love to update the rejection counter
    I don't think i have a chance

Why did you create an AMA if you're not a cool dude leadership man?

Quote Originally Posted by Cold View Post
    Why did you create an AMA if you're not a cool dude leadership man?
    Because Idol was camping the other AMA threads again :/
    You can try going over to his thread, but make sure you bring a Dead Ringer
    http://www.edge-gamers.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=207329
    Pfftt...you camp the main spawn exit. That's shooting fish in a barrel. People have no idea you are there until they get gibbified. The alt spawn has two exits so at least there they would have a 50/50 chance. Nope, you pick the main spawn with one exit. Your way is like taking candy from a baby after you gave said baby some knockout drops.
    I game on eGO servers as Idol, but I advise/spawn camp on eGO servers as SnowCanary.
    I hope you're not suggesting I consider the consequences of my actions before I ban. What kind of admin would I be if I did that?

If you knew nothing else about SnowCanary, the one thing that should have been apparent is his respect for Razor1, the original master of kicking ass.

I may not be as cool as Idol, but I sure camp better than he does.

Quote Originally Posted by KanadeTachibana View Post
    where you get your name from?
    The name came from two different influences.

Snow: I used to be a fan of the game 007: Nightfire. SnowGuard was my favorite character in that game, so I decided to use the word "Snow" as the first part of my name.

Canary: I enjoy birdwatching in my spare time. After pursuing this interest for a while, I decided to purchase an American Singer Canary. Thus, I decided to use the word "Canary" as the second part of my name.

-SnowCanary

I may not be as cool as Idol, but I sure camp better than he does.
    Pfftt...you camp the main spawn exit. That's shooting fish in a barrel. People have no idea you are there until they get gibbified. The lucky ones get a warning when they see some other poor chat get the business. It's purely random that they spawn there and not the alternate spawn room. In fact, the alt spawn has two exits so at least there they would have a 50/50 chance. Nope, you pick the main spawn with one exit. That's like school in the summertime...no class.

Compare that to my idling the grate. People can see me and my stickies before it's too late. There are multiple ways to avoid me as well as multiple ways to come up behind me. They can also stand outside my obvious trap and attack with ranged weapons. It's nigh a miracle I get any kills at all.

Your way is like taking candy from a baby after you gave said baby some knockout drops. My way...well, you die from my camp and you've got no one to blame but yourself.

Pfftt...you camp the main spawn exit. That's shooting fish in a barrel. People have no idea you are there until they get gibbified. The lucky ones get a warning when they see some other poor chat get the business. It's purely random that they spawn there and not the alternate spawn room. In fact, the alt spawn has two exits so at least there they would have a 50/50 chance. Nope, you pick the main spawn with one exit. That's like school in the summertime...no class.

Compare that to my idling the grate. People can see me and my stickies before it's too late. There are multiple ways to avoid me as well as multiple ways to come up behind me. They can also stand outside my obvious trap and attack with ranged weapons. It's nigh a miracle I get any kills at all.

Your way is like taking candy from a baby after you gave said baby some knockout drops. My way...well, you die from my camp and you've got no one to blame but yourself.
    I've updated my sig.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast