User Tag List

Thread: Recruiting

Default Recruiting

First of all i would just like to show you how you can request access to our recruiting forums.

what your going to want to do is look at the top tab Of your page, where your My groups at the top of your screen it will look like This

once you click on the page it will bring you to your my groups page once you have gotten to your my groups page head down and look for Edgegamers Recruitment

once you have located this group click on the box like so

now that you clicked the box your going to head down to the button of the page a request of the access by pressing the

button that then will redirect you to the reasoning page, you really dont have to put a reason but it is helpful to put one i suggest putting i want to get into recruiting

Once you have requested access you'll have to wait for One of the Division leaders, or Recruitment Advisors to accept your request for the access
    *Note it may take a bit for your request to get accepted as our leadership do have things to do wand wont be able to check 24/7

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recruiting is an essential in keeping our divisions running. by Generating new recruits we can Also generate new Admins Which can also add to our Event Coordinator group and our Admin training group. Not only does it help our community as a whole it keeps our servers full and active which can also gain more pubs. If you dont know how to recruit or dont know where to get started request access anyway! there are tuns of informative threads there to help you get started in recruiting there will also be announcements in the recruitment forums about recruitment contests and recruiting drives.
    Last edited by Juannson; 02-17-2012 at 07:28 PM.
    If you don't have access to our recruitment forums please visit This Link

I have joined the group but I don't have access to the forums. :\

"DEEP THOUGHT"
    3DMark Score: P13847
    Case: NZXT Phantom (white)
    Mainboard : MSI P67A-GD65 (MS-7681)
    Chipset : Intel Sandy Bridge
    Processor : Intel Core i5 2500K @ 4190 MHz
    Physical Memory : 8192MB (2 x 4096 DDR3-SDRAM )
    Video Card : AMD Radeon HD 6850
    Hard Disk : Western Digital WD1002FAEX-007BA0 ATA Device (1000GB)
    DVD-Rom Drive : ASUS DRW-24B1ST
    Monitor Type : ASUS VH236H - 23 inches
    Network Card : Realtek Semiconductor RTL8168/8111 PCIe Gigabit Ethernet Adapter
    Operating System : Windows 7 Professional Professional Media Center 6.01.7601 Service Pack 1 (64-bit)
    DirectX : Version 11.00

Quote Originally Posted by Believer View Post
    I have joined the group but I don't have access to the forums. :
    You must wait until they accept you and give you access. If you still don't have it talk to leadership about it

sorry, I had left that out by accident
    If you don't have access to our recruitment forums please visit This Link

Allright, joining so i can try to get many moar recruits :D
    Boo!

Done, thanks for the thread.

(ALL) =(eGO)= captain dumdum pants: NICE SHOT JAIL NUB

=(eGO)= Zimmy: You are the cream to my team.
    =(eGO)= Zimmy: Dream on.

Thanks! I just requested access.
    Quote Originally Posted by Idol View Post
    Pfftt...you camp the main spawn exit. That's shooting fish in a barrel. People have no idea you are there until they get gibbified. The alt spawn has two exits so at least there they would have a 50/50 chance. Nope, you pick the main spawn with one exit. Your way is like taking candy from a baby after you gave said baby some knockout drops.
    I game on eGO servers as Idol, but I advise/spawn camp on eGO servers as SnowCanary.
    I hope you're not suggesting I consider the consequences of my actions before I ban. What kind of admin would I be if I did that?

Quote Originally Posted by Caelestis View Post
    If you knew nothing else about SnowCanary, the one thing that should have been apparent is his respect for Razor1, the original master of kicking ass.

And remember guys, all recruits you get between Feb 1st and March 1st count in our recruiting contest!

http://www.edge-gamers.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=197598