User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 6

Any ego that has seen me play will test to my build. I have yet to lose a match with other egos while playing tynda. Last match I had 2 zeal, beserkers and IF 25 minutes in. Game over for other team at lvl 12-15.
    Proud Member of H.E.A.T.

Look me up on Steam: Tumblin
    eGO's first member with 100+ Non-steam recruits

Quote Originally Posted by Lava View Post
    Trynds who want to make their way into high elo will get a ghostblade all the time.
    lol?

Interested in my LoL builds?
    Here's my Mobafire account.

Quote Originally Posted by Jashadow View Post
    lol?
    Ill tell my 2k elo friend he was playing his main trynd wrong the entire time.
    Last edited by Lava; 07-24-2011 at 02:43 PM.

Please, play Trynd and carry yourself up to 2k elo with a ghostblade. Then you'll be right and we'll all be wrong. Throwing in a friend who is at 2k elo and uses a ghostblade doesn't make your hypothesis right.

Can we get his name by the way?

Quote Originally Posted by fathobo View Post
    Please, play Trynd and carry yourself up to 2k elo with a ghostblade. Then you'll be right and we'll all be wrong. Throwing in a friend who is at 2k elo and uses a ghostblade doesn't make your hypothesis right.

Can we get his name by the way?
    Makes it right when that's all he plays in ranked. Every time i played with him he got a ghostblade every time. ENFOTHESLAYER is his name. Look him up.

A ghostblade will provide more damage than a second Phantom Dancer.

The ideal Trynd build in my mind would be something like Berserker's Greaves, Infinity Edge, Phantom Dancer, Youmuu's Ghostblade, Bloodthirster, Black Cleaver.

You get high damage, almost always crit with your passive, high attack speed and movement speed, and large amounts of armor reduction. The bloodthirster lets you regain health more efficiently between fights and return to fights after your ult has been used up.

A second phantom dancer is just pointless really, Tryndamere has a slow, a low cooldown dash, can take red buff, and Youmuu's can provide the movement speed and attack speed. The crit chance is made pointless by the passive. I always see people build way too much crit chance on Tryndamere, anything past 50% is really a wasted stat, because lets face it, you will be spending most of the battle with next to no health.
    Last edited by Carmine; 07-24-2011 at 07:06 PM.

i agree with carmine people get way too much crit on trynd. you do not need more than 50% crit on ANYBODY but especially tryndamere.

those item slots are better used for damage.

doing some math on things, i guess i can really see where stacking flat armor pen is usually more efficient than % pen last whisper. since last whisper stays at 40%, where as with casters you can get up to 49%...and well flat mpen kinda sucks since its just boots, a dead end mid game lack luster item in haunting guise, and a decent item but need to be in short range of abyssal.

ya just doing some number crunching i can see flat pen being, vs the majority of players in the majority of games, more efficient and overall packing more punch than just last whisper, so ima play some games with trynd and test er out.

it is funny tho in one game lavas friend got ghostblade, SOTD, AND last whisper lol

ok so umm. as soon as you get a ghostblade, you feel like a God. it is pretty OP on tryndamere not gonna lie. by the time you get it too (which is pretty fast even on a slow game) they won't have a lot of armor so they really won't be blocking too much of your damage anyway.

i get avarice, then zerkers, finish ghostblade (maybe a vamp scep between) then work on IE. after IE if you get this far its pretty much over.
    im still testing on normal games, and once i get enough confidence with it i'll take it to ranked, but it does seem pretty solid. my runes are arpen quints rest crit chance (noticed lavas high elo friend has arpen marks rest crit chance). after ghostblade/IE you have all the crit you need. can work on black cleaver, lifesteal (bloodthirsters) and even more attack speed if you want, like SOTD (more arpen here too).

i want more experience with it but so far its definitely solid. pretty easy to get yourself fed with it too. just got out of a 35 min game where i was 13/2/10 with 213 CS. probs not the best opponents but i got myself fed and lifesteal saved my life/kept me in fights more than anything. lifesteal is a must on trynd and i've always felt that. i like running 2x vamp scep, which will eventually turn into bloodthirsters anyway

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 6