User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

When ever i play trynd i get solo top lane. Farm all day unless they try to be agressive, then get a bit low so they over play, attack them, crit 3 times and they are dead at lvl 3. Remember to be using your Q and health pots while fighting because healing during the fight is a must.

Quote Originally Posted by Lava View Post
    When ever i play trynd i get solo top lane. Farm all day unless they try to be agressive, then get a bit low so they over play, attack them, crit 3 times and they are dead at lvl 3. Remember to be using your Q and health pots while fighting because healing during the fight is a must.
    It's why I stack bloodlust. I only put one point in my W and E so I can catch my prey.

Interested in my LoL builds?
    Here's my Mobafire account.

You just need to learn how to avoid damage. Get good at dodging skillshots and being unpredictable, you might do good to try starting with boots + 3 health pots (haven't played trynd before though so don't know how well this would work, but a friend I have who plays trynd starts that way). After you get good at dodging damage and understanding how to get in and out of things with as little damage taken as possible, you can easily start going in and using the minions as shields to get last hits and farm. Save your spin as an escape should things get hairy, and heal whenever necessary. Its a little bit like how Vlad used to be IMO. Vlad used to be horrendous pretty much up until levels 7-9. It could be so hard to lane early on since your abilities barely did any damage and didn't heal you that much either, so enemies could easily zone you out of XP and Gold if they were good. But once you hit that 9, even if the enemy was a couple levels ahead of you, killing them and staying in the lane became one of the easiest things you've ever done. They recently nerfed his level 9 though, and buffed his early so its not as much of a problem anymore, but early game lad is still pretty terrible.

Also: Anime - I like it, so Deal With It!

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

8:42 PM - =(eG)=newb ^.^ some times im very fail but also im very win at the same time of my fail so i am then average so i am me and you are you and im not fail
    8:42 PM - =(eG)=newb ^.^: boom
    8:42 PM - =(eG)=newb ^.^: logic
    8:42 PM - =(eG)=newb ^.^: that is an algebraic proof right there
    8:42 PM - =(eG)= Kevimaster: my head hurts D:
    8:42 PM - =(eG)= Kevimaster: School is supposed to be over for me
    8:42 PM - =(eG)= Kevimaster runs away crying

Like it has been said, you just have to be careful at first. First Blood before minions can be easy to get unless you know there's heavy CC in the other team. But after minions come you basically just chill out until you have a couple points in Blood Lust. Then you can afford to poke in more to get a hit or two in before spinning away.

Of course if your lane partner is doing a great job harassing both the enemy laners you two can look for a good opening to go for early kills. Obviously.
    😸

With Trynd, you need to lane with someone. Yes, early game, he can't do much unless you have someone who can do damage on your team. Early game, he needs to get some CS so he isn't at a disadvantage. Once you get your items, around level 6-7, you'll be doing a great amount of damage, especially late game.

Heres a tip for being good at Tryn,
    Stop playing Tryn. I've played him before, i hate him. He's WAY too simple.

Quote Originally Posted by PloxBox View Post
    That was of no help whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by PloxBox View Post
    All the characters are simple. Except a given few.

Interested in my LoL builds?
    Here's my Mobafire account.

this is SERIOUS build use warmog and deathcap then go boots, buy thornmail, zhonyas hourglass and rylais.
    Derp :,,D
    -Video Editor
    -Video Recorder
    -Image Fixer
    -Image Editor
    -Creating Books
    -Creating Music
    -Creating Avatars & Sigs

i get penta kills before 5 min with him

╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

Deal with it

If you venture down this far, I feel for you. Though won't help you understand, Sorry.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast