User Tag List

Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 4050

Quote Originally Posted by Marine4God View Post
    Thanks Dread for an amazing bounty. I can't wait to see what's next!
    Well, that's the bad news. I will be completely moved into my new apartment on Monday, where I will suddenly be engaged in my second year of university. That means that my activity will go through the floor here... which means this might very well be the last one.

Go out with a bang, no?

(thanks DI!)

Hey! Interested in Don't Starve? Don't know what it is? Check out my tutorial series about it!Part 1

How about Minecraft? Interested in that? Check out my Let's Play series! Most Recent (part nine) and Full Playlist

Dreadmaker should be banned for having autochunk-of-text-explaining-the-situation-perfectly hacks. ~ Sonata Arctica

Dread is beast ~ Lu

*glomps Dreadmaker*

don't leave us!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by ModusPwnens; 09-02-2010 at 03:23 PM.

Code:
    ______  ___     _________              
    ___   |/  /___________  /___  _________
    __  /|_/ /_  __ \  __  /_  / / /_  ___/
    _  /  / / / /_/ / /_/ / / /_/ /_(__  ) 
    /_/  /_/  \____/\__,_/  \__,_/ /____/

hmmmm so i can just take your rank without any fight? interesting..

there needs to be a private bounty for the kings to dominate the person who dominated him to get their 100k back. :D

Quote Originally Posted by ModusPwnens View Post
    *glomps Dreadmaker*

don't leave us!!!!!!!!!!!!

*kicks dread* fine..just go! ...i didnt like you anyway *sniffles* just..go

Quote Originally Posted by Noise964 View Post
    there needs to be a private bounty for the kings to dominate the person who dominated him to get their 100k back. :D
    only if the kings give the money back to me :D

Quote Originally Posted by Naku_vamp View Post
    *kicks dread* fine..just go! ...i didnt like you anyway *sniffles* just..go
    you guys are all awesome... making me feel all sentimental. I promise; I'll make some sappy blog posts before the beginning of the semester. Make sure you check out the blogs on a regular basis!

(thanks DI!)

Hey! Interested in Don't Starve? Don't know what it is? Check out my tutorial series about it!Part 1

How about Minecraft? Interested in that? Check out my Let's Play series! Most Recent (part nine) and Full Playlist

Dreadmaker should be banned for having autochunk-of-text-explaining-the-situation-perfectly hacks. ~ Sonata Arctica

Dread is beast ~ Lu

your still gonna play minecraft though right? D:

Quote Originally Posted by Noise964 View Post
    your still gonna play minecraft though right? D:
    who knows? It's all speculation at this point, because I don't know what my courseload and workload is going to be like; I know I have a language course and 4 history (read: essay) courses each semester, so it's going to be heavy, whatever the case is. I might be overestimating what I'll have to do with school, or even underestimating.

(thanks DI!)

Dread is beast ~ Lu

Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 4050