User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

yeh for the amount of time you have been gone, youd think the computer exploded or something...

"Take the risk of thinking for yourself, much more happiness,
    truth, beauty, and wisdom will come to you that way."
    -Christopher Hitchens (Requiescat In Pace)

Current Rig w/ Pics (Jan 2013)

Old Rig w/ Pics (Sept 2009)

Current Laptop + Review

Old Laptop

Quote Originally Posted by ronpaul View Post
    bro, time to bring in a professional, what's up with your PC? how'd it break and are you just waiting on hardware for it or something?
    The motherboard is fried...

Anyways, I was going to post this for Kirk. Not that your computer is broken but the Tik Tok video

Quote Originally Posted by Sumac View Post
    Same reason you leave wadded up tissues around your room...

Quote Originally Posted by ChocolateVillain View Post
    The motherboard is fried...

Anyways, I was going to post this for Kirk. Not that your computer is broken but the Tik Tok video
    so how did it get fried "again" like Kirk said? Same piece of hardware fry it again?
    [Add me to Steam Friends: Add ronpaul]

Sig by iSimon

I don't remember how it got fried do to the excessive alcohol and laughter that happen in vent. But I do remember him saying that he was tired of throwing money into it and was going to build a new rig. Well, he has it built but needs the cash before he can begin.

Quote Originally Posted by Sumac View Post

wow...that was...uh...special...yeah...definitely special...

the video is funny, but how u break a computer like every 3 months kirk.... lol.
    Click here to see when I will return to the States!!!
    CLICK IT!!! ^^^ DO IT I KNOW YOU WANT TO!!

(ECP) was bored last night, i came in this morning to see a pile of black on the floor i was like what is that? and PFC watts was like ohh that, well if you look on the wall you see that there is writing, says *US SOLDIERS 201* - *FLYS 0* i was like dude I know your bored at night but damn... leave us some fun during the day.

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyTDestroyer View Post
    I'd W/K/B my own mother.
    Ravinx has hoarded 69 kg of cheese which will feed 38 hungry mice tummies for a year! Ravinx has spent 4 days chasing after cheese!

Sumac

Quote Originally Posted by BL4SPH3MY View Post
    the video is funny, but how u break a computer like every 3 months kirk.... lol.

His computer must have had a cold, like you, and that must be the reason for all those tissues.

Havent seen you in quite a while Kirk. Hope you get your computer up and running soon. By the way did you check the flux-capacitor? Well in anycase i think we need to start a fund so we can Fedex you ronpaul or Blue Stealth and get you squared away. Unless you want a true professionals help...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast