User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

NOT IMPRESSED WOODSTOCK

If you played any class other than medic then maybe I'd be impressed.

bottom line, no medic hat no respect.

Quote Originally Posted by OSVG View Post
    NOT IMPRESSED WOODSTOCK

Yeah I gotta agree with this.

Quote Originally Posted by OSVG View Post
    NOT IMPRESSED WOODSTOCK

This. Delete a medic hat then I will be impressed.

PS. I have 9 hats.

PSS. TF2items' historical data for you doesn't show you ever getting a hat since your last one was removed by valve. Nice try.
    Last edited by Carmine; 09-28-2009 at 04:06 AM.

Hats make you weaker in my opinion.

If you played long enough to get a hat, which is usually forever (been playing a lot since the hats came out, yet never got one.) One thing I learned from the hats is some players wear a hat, like black_hand or good medics like Slaazz, jack94425802852083502 and so on, or I don't know who is wearing what hat and will look it up ingame.

Then if I have no medics to heal me or something I usually switch classes to sniper and guess who I target as a sniper, indeed the ones with a hat, it is like as the spy that I can see the names of players. I will also do this when I am playing demoman but still, it is a lot easier as a sniper since your kills are based on criticals.

Picking out good players instead of medium or beginning players gives a great advantage to your team, better use no hats and you will be harder to find in open area's.
    Last edited by Cl!FF; 09-28-2009 at 07:32 AM.

I was going to say "OH MAH GAAAWD!!!11!11!1!!one"

But then I thought...OH MAH- No, no, no... I meant to say before my brain went crazy, that that takes some BRAINPOWARZ which many people do not posess.

I wouldve never deleted it tho. But for Woodstock I understand this deletion because why would a MEDIC wear a cap like that. Seriously.

-Go ahead and add my PSN, PeZku133
    -Add me to Steam
    -Add me to Xfire

That's right! Fight the machine!!! That video made me Lawl though :D I've only gotten 2 hats since the hate update oh so long ago...and their the same hat...so meh...I'm not very big on hats...
    Nothing is perfect. The world spins on a tilted axis just doing the best it can...

I'm that Spy or Heavy you hate...

Quote Originally Posted by Cl!FF View Post
    Hats make you weaker in my opinion.

If you played long enough to get a hat, which is usually forever (been playing a lot since the hats came out, yet never got one.) One thing I learned from the hats is some players wear a hat, like black_hand or good medics like Slaazz, jack94425802852083502 and so on, or I don't know who is wearing what hat and will look it up ingame.

Then if I have no medics to heal me or something I usually switch classes to sniper and guess who I target as a sniper, indeed the ones with a hat, it is like as the spy that I can see the names of players. I will also do this when I am playing demoman but still, it is a lot easier as a sniper since your kills are based on criticals.

Picking out good players instead of medium or beginning players gives a great advantage to your team, better use no hats and you will be harder to find in open area's.
    THats what i like about the soldier stash, you cant tell to much of a difference between it and just the regular helmet.

But i had a bullseye on be before i ever got a hat for back stabs and i dont go to sniper shooting areas all that much either.

{for optimum performance, the leading edge "pointy end" should be applied to the enemy and thrust into vital areas, this should be repeated as necessary}

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast