Calling TF2 players! Join us Friday, July 5, 2019 for our next event, The Royal Rumble.
- Event Date: Friday, July 5, 2019
- Event Time (ET): 9PM
- Event Server IP: 188.8.131.52:27016
- What are the rules?
1. 2 Engineers Per Team (NO EXCEPTIONS)
Does this really need an explanation? Sentries everywhere is no fun for anyone (except the engies).
2. 2 Medics Per Team (NO EXCEPTIONS)
Just like the engineer rule, uber chains are no fun.
3. Must be in Teamspeak.
The event server will have a password. You cannot get the password if you don’t join Teamspeak. Furthermore, this event is extremely reliant on teamwork. If you don’t work together, you are going to get dominated and ultimately defeated. That’s just how it goes and that wouldn’t be fun losing like that. Leadership will be in one Teamspeak room and non-leadership will be in another. A leadership member will come into the non-leadership room and give you the password when they are ready to start.
4. If you are dominated by ANYONE on the Leadership team, you must leave the server.
This event is one of our most popular and many people come from our different communities to play. If you get dominated, leave the server so that someone new can get a chance to play. You are allowed to rejoin after you have been dominated. However, if you get dominated and do not leave, you will be kicked.
What exactly is a Royal Rumble?
Leadership members join one team, non-leadership joins the other team, and the teams battle it out to see who can truly dominate the other!
Which map will be used?
We will be using our own custom map, Ruined
Are there any prizes?
1. Go to the TF2 forum and look for the Royal Rumble Domination thread to post screenshots of all the dominations you got on our leadership members and get a ROYALTY award.
2. We will randomly pick one of the people who post dominations to win Unusual Taunt: Zoomin’ Broom – Effect: Acidic Bubbles of Envy.
DrkChocolate will be coordinating this event. If you have any questions forward them to her. We will see you there!