After a long wait (and many complaints), TF2 Leadership is proud to present our infamous Royal Rumble!
What exactly is a Royal Rumble?
Leadership members join one team, non-leadership join members join the other team, and the teams battle it out to see who can truly dominate the other!
When is it?
Friday, January 11, at 9PM ET. Make sure to also join our TF2 TeamSpeak channel!
Which map will be used?
Being the winter season, the map will be Snowy 2Fort.
What are the rules?
- 2 Engineers Per Team (NO EXCEPTIONS)
Does this really need an explanation? A wall of sentries is no fun for anyone.
- 2 Medics Per Team (NO EXCEPTIONS)
Just like the engineer rule, uber chains are no fun. Try something new.
- You must be in TeamSpeak.
The event server will have a password. You cannot get the password if you don’t join our TeamSpeak. Furthermore, this event is extremely reliant on teamwork. If you don’t work together, you are going to get dominated and ultimately defeated. That’s just how it goes and it wouldn’t be fun losing like that. Leadership will be in one TeamSpeak room and non-leadership will be in another. A Leadership member will come into the non-leadership room and give you the password when they are ready to start.
- If you are dominated by ANYONE on the Leadership team, you must leave the server.
This event is one of our most popular and many people come from our different communities to play. If you get dominated, leave the server so that someone new can get a chance to play. You are allowed to rejoin after you have been dominated. However, if you get dominated and do not leave, you will be kicked.
Are there any prizes?
1. A thread will be posted in the TF2 Forums where you can post screenshots of all the dominations you got on our Leadership members to get a ROYALTY award.
2. Another thread will be posted in the TF2 Forums where you can post your best screenshot for a chance to be the one lucky person to win a $25 Steam gift card.