After much consideration, the Minecraft team is happy to announce their new gamemode: Kingdoms! This unique gamemode has gone through countless hours of development, testing, and more. Here is a trailer showcasing a brief glimpse of what you can expect in this wild gamemode. Stay tuned later in the week for a release date, and our first launch-event!
The Kingdoms gamemode contains three clans: the Reapers, the Dwarves, and the Wizards. Each clan fights to be the most powerful clan. Every week, there are clan wars (events) in which the three clans fight in many types of challenges. The clan who wins gets a unique perk until the next week, such as increased crop growth, or experience boosting, while the clan who loses will receive a negative effect. Throughout the week the clans fight in the warzone, for Outposts, envoy chests, and respawning ores not found anywhere else.
Players can alternatively take the peaceful approach, and use the custom MiningWorld plugin to gather resources not found in their respective realm’s world. No matter how you wish to play, Kingdoms has a niche for you.
– Custom Warzone
– Unique Mining World plugin: buy a ticket, travel for 30m, and come back with just your ores and resources
– Custom World Generation (new villages, new trees, new biomes to explore)
– Premium Lands plugin: GUI-based, super customization
– Kits (via the /kit GUI)
– Clue Scrolls (series of quests with rewards)
– Envoys (fight for chests in the warzone with rare loot)
– Unique Bosses (super powered mobs: obtained via envoys and events)
– Auction House (buy, sell, and bid between players and realms)
– Custom Spawners (upgrade, stack, and silk touch spawners from all types)
– Mythical Items (items given by the gods, specially crafted or obtained through events)
– Money Pouches (animated pouches that reward currency)
– Custom Coded Core (flawless gameplay)
Server IP: mine.edge-gamers.com