Collection of Information
EdgeGamers collects personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill your specific request. This information is only used to fulfill your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner.
EdgeGamers may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Distribution of Information
EdgeGamers may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings by managing your EdgeGamers user profile.
To try and bring you offers that are of interest to you, we have relationships with other companies that we allow to place ads on our Web pages. As a result of your visit to our site, ad server companies may collect information such as your domain type, your IP address and clickstream information. For further information, consult the privacy policies of:
From Six Apart:
Third Party Advertiser Cookies and Web Beacons
- A "cookie" is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier that is sent to your browser from a Web site's computers and stored on your computer's hard drive. Cookies can be used to target advertisements relevant to your interests, based on your visits to different Web sites, to provide traffic measurement and other analytics and to conduct research. A "Web beacon" is an electronic file on a Web page that allows a Web site to count users who have visited that page, to access certain cookies and to provide auditing, research and reporting for advertisers.
- When your browser requests a page that displays advertising from one of the Advertisers, the Advertiser may view, edit or set its own cookie through your browser. In addition, the Advertiser may place its own Web beacon in the page, which may be triggered by your browser's request.
Advertiser Privacy Policies
- If you would like to contact the Advertisers to learn more about their privacy policies and what options (if any) they offer to opt out of their data collection and use, please follow these links to their Web sites: Six Apart Ltd. http://www.sixapart.com/privacy
- Six Apart Media third party advertising networks and advertisers: http://www.sixapart.com/advertising/solutions-for-bloggers/privacy/3rd-party-list/index.html
- Some of these third party advertising networks are participants in the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI"), a cooperative of online marketing and analytics companies committed to building consumer awareness and establishing responsible business and data management practices and standards. You can learn more about NAI and how you may "opt out" of targeted advertising delivered by NAI member ad networks here.
Privacy Contact Information
By e-mail: EdgeGamers @ GMail.com
EdgeGamers Organization LLC
6955 N. Durango Dr. Ste. 1115-143
Las Vegas NV 89149
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at the above email, The DMA's Committee on Ethical Business Practices at email@example.com, The Federal Trade Commission by phone at 202.FTC-HELP (202.382.4357) or electronically at http://www.ftc.gov/ftc/complaint.htm.
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted.
Due to the nature of participating in tournaments and donating, there is a no refund policy for donations and entrance fees regarding credit card transactions at EdgeGamers Organization LLC, with the exception of a "missed connection".
There is a "missed connection" refund in the event you have paid an entrance fee and are unable to access an event due to a server error on our part. To be eligible for a refund, you must:
- Prove that you attempted to access the server during the designated time - Steam ID and server logs will be reviewed.
- Notify the Event Coordinators and/or a Council member at the time of the server error.
- Have your transaction ID/ account information ready when notifying us.
Any questions regarding donations, entrance fees or the refund policy in general can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
The use of any image or graphic, member created or other, located at www.Edge-Gamers.com, its servers or any other EdgeGamers property are only to be used with the permission of EdgeGamers Community Managers.